Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2) - Catherine Bybee,  Amy McFadden

★★★★☆ (This is a review of the audiobook.) This is the second time I’ve heard Amy McFadden narrate, and she does a nice job here. She has some nice inflections, as well as her differentiation. I wasn’t wild over Dean Prescott’s Texas accent, but I wasn’t put off by it, either. There is something uplifting about her voice. Like the first two, I hope she finishes off the series.

I don't know why I like this series so much. I guess the word I think of is “pleasant,” when I think of it. Again, nothing new here, but I really enjoyed it. Not as fast-paced as the first in the series, but it had a nice flow. Made me smile a few times, as well as frown. I wasn't as attached to the heroine, Katie Morrison, as I was to Jessie in the first book. She didn’t do everything the way I would. Still, Ms. Bybee’s characters can’t all be carbon copies, or I would get bored. It was very pleasant to listen to while I set-up my June challenges on GRs.

Out on Audio
[bc:Not Quite Dating|16614684|Not Quite Dating|Catherine Bybee|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1357955609s/16614684.jpg|21706071][bc:Not Quite Mine|18004147|Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)|Catherine Bybee|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1370115023s/18004147.jpg|21993604] Not Quite Enough
- ?